Filming a YouTube video about Inner Awakening in Thailand

Filming a YouTube video about Inner Awakening in Thailand

Friday, October 22, 2010

An Apology


To all those who held my hand through uncertainty, and guided me to the light;
To all the many masters who came so beautifully into my life...
I'm sorry I dropped You when I found Nithyananda. 
I'm sorry I thought it had to be one or the other.

To Zephyr and We, Haniel, Sananda, Kuthumi, Lord Jesus and Babaji-
   to Linda Goodman's Star Signs, Autbiography of a Yogi, Osho Zen Tarot, the crystals...
   and especially my Arcturian family and Pleiadian friends:
We are One, and this being won't ever forget it again.
Thank You All.

Here, Swamiji mentions a site that for long has been an on-line sanctuary for me. Listen, within the first two minutes, he mentions the Galactic Foundation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWM5JmJVuX0&feature=channel

Everything is now perfect, with no duality between the path that led me to Nithyananda, and the path that is with Him. Thank You Existence!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Ma,
    It is such a relief when we realize this. Mind is always thinking it has to choose. Bliss, our Nature is choicelessness.

    So many times I have heard Swamiji say, 'I have come to compliment not to compete.'

    ReplyDelete